Monday, December 5, 2011

Eco-Friendly Gifts: Felt Gingerbread Cookies!


Happy Monday, Friends!

You may remember my post from a couple weeks ago, Gift Giving Made Easy: For the Love of a Great Tea Party.  Since that post. I have been logging some overtime hours baking felt cookies and curing felt tea bags for the past couple of weeks.   You all are loving them!  

Well,  today I was happily surprised to be sent a note that my Gingerbread Cookies are included on another blog.  (I think its pretty cool to occassionally see my stuff in other blog posts! Wouldn't you?)   Therefore, a very special thank you to Little Speckled Frog for including my gingerbread cookies in her guest blog post on Eco-friendly toy gift idea and to Sugarsticks Parties for the great gift giving series!


So, the baking overtime may also be attributed to the FREE surprise cookie offer (which is still going on)! Swing on over to MonkeySeeMonkeyDoHLM to see all the pieces available.  If you need any help ordering, please email me.




Swing on over to Sugarsticks Parties and Little Speckled Frog to check them out!  (Also, there is info on how to win a $25 store credit to Little Speckled Frog you may want to check out.  Her stuff is so hoppin' cute!)

FREE COOKIE OFFER: With each four piece set purchase, you will automatically receive a free coordinating frosted or sprinkled cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment