Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Organizing Genius!

Ok, well, its been a while.  So I apologize to the three or four of you who read my ramblings.

The last month or so has been chock full of sewing for shows and orders, getting used to a new school schedule, and cleaning.  In between other activities and sewing, I have been a woman on a mission to organize and de-clutter our house.  Most recently I attacked the bin of first aid supplies.

Do you have a bunch of band aids lying around?  My kids think they are the only thing that cures a bump, and anything that can make crying stop quickly is A-OK in my book.  So, we buy bandaids.  For a while, I even tried to pass stickers off as bandaids, since we were finding ourselves putting bandages on more bumps than scrapes and they take them off so fast anyway.  It didn't last long.  The downside of having smart kids.

So, we had this many partial boxes of band aids.

The Problem:  Too Many Boxes of Bandaids Taking Up Lots of Space
I found one of these coupon envelopes, and VIOLA- Bandaid Organizer.

The Solution: Use an old Coupon Organizer for the Bandaids
Ok, I will take the verbal praise now.  Feel free to use words like "genius" and "awesome" as much as you want.

The difference in space requirements

No comments:

Post a Comment